NEUROLOGIC EVALUATION & TREATMENT are provided at Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic by Dr. Phillip Vitticore. Services include evaluation of patients for neurologic symptoms such as headaches, visual problems, numbness, weakness, imbalance and loss of consciousness.
Disorders that fall into the neurologic realm include:
- migraine and muscle contraction headaches in addition to other headaches disorders
- nerve entrapment such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Peripheral Neuropathies that may lead to numbness and weakness
- pinched nerves such as cervical and lumbosacral radiculopathies due to nerve roots being compressed in the neck or low back
- Seizure disorders
- Demyelinating diseases such as Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurodegenerative Diseases such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Disease
- Muscle Diseases such as Inflammatory Myopathies, Muscular Dystrophies and ALS
- Hereditary Diseases that may affect the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves or muscles
- Tremors; confusion and memory impairment and a variety of other Neurologic Diseases
- Services also include EEG evaluation for seizure disorders and Nerve conduction velocities and Electromyography for evaluation of peripheral nerve and muscle diseases.
Practice partners include Heidi Schwarz, M.D., Robert Knapp, M.D. and Gene Tolomeo, M.D.
For more information, please call (315) 462-9578.
Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic is proud to be a smoke-free community. If you need help quitting smoking, click here.