Nursing Home Services
Clifton Springs Nursing Home is a 108-bed, not-for-profit, skilled nursing facility. It is also a place many people call Home. Staff and volunteers pride themselves on offering residents a high-quality, socially engaging and personally satisfying experience. Individual residents' needs vary and that's why we offer on-site and off-site opportunities for residents to shop, dine and socialize.
Services available at Clifton Springs Nursing Home include:
- Special Care Unit for Alzheimer's/Dementia related illnesses
- Rehabilitation Services (Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy)
- Respiratory Therapy
- Spiritual Care Services
- Nutritional Services
- Recreational Therapy and Activities
- Intergenerational Programming
- Social Work
- Dental Services
- Integrated Health Services (acupuncture, hydrotherapy, message therapy
- Local phone service, television satellite services, and electronic mail services are included in room and board rates.
- Beautician services are available for an additional fee.
For more information on Clifton Springs Nursing Home, or to receive an application for residency by mail, please call 315.462.0557 or 315.462.1448 specifically for Admissions.