Spiritual Care Services
Spiritual Care provides comfort and encouragement through visitation and prayer to all patients who desire it.
In addition to a corps of Spiritual Care volunteers, we also offer Worship Services every Sunday morning at 11 a.m. in our chapel. People of all faiths are invited and encouraged to participate. Your friends and family are welcome to pause for prayer or meditation in our interfaith chapel at any time. It is located on the second floor at the top of the stairs off the main lobby. It is our aim that Spiritual Care:
- provide comfort and encouragement through visitation and prayer to all patients who desire it, especially prior to surgery or other episodes of care or treatment.
- provide the connecting link between the patient / resident and their home church, creating a more effective ministry with area clergy.
- offer non-denominational and non-evangelistic spiritual care to those individuals who do not have a home church or who may be far from home
- offer trained volunteers, supervised by Hospital Chaplain, Rev. Gail Conners
- addresses all faiths as fully as possible
To learn more about Spiritual Care, call (315) 462-0142